Your Real Estate Sales
in Just 5 Weeks
Grab Your FREE Copy of the "Stop Chasing Customers" eBook
Learn how to avoid the common mistakes most real estate agents do and increase your lead flow.
According to a study, over 80% of real estate agents across the globe face this situation and only the rest of 20% can make a cut. Not just this, with fierce competition, ever-changing technology, and unrealistic expectations of customers, today’s brokers face a variety of other challenges. Is it your story too?
Ace real estate demand generating expert Sanjay Kumar can help you shift gears and move from the league of those ever-struggling 80% to a highly successful 20%.
Sanjay firmly believes that no matter who you are, or what you’re like, you can be successful in generating high-quality leads and grow your business manifold.
Want to learn how? Schedule your consulting session with Sanjay FREE!
— Simoni Banga (Gurgoan)
in Real Estate Broking Market
Whether you are just getting started or a veteran in the real estate broking business, Sanjay Kumar can help you achieve excellence in your profession and in your life.
With Sanjay Kumar’s coaching and strategies, you would be able to —
"Lead Generation Mastery"
The most popular online training for Real Estate Agents/Brokers by
# 1 Demand Generation Expert - Sanjay Kumar
— Neha Bhatnagar
Sanjay Kumar is considered India’s #1 Demand Generation Expert for Real Estate Professionals.
Unlike other real estate trainers who do not have the first-hand experience in the real estate broking business, Sanjay Kumar's dual-track record speaks for itself. He was among the Top Real Estate Agents in Delhi NCR and is now considered the #1 Real Estate Coach in India.
He is the author of the much-admired book "Top 10 Blunders Why Real Estate Agents Fail".
With a vast experience of over 19years, Sanjay has helped 900+ real estate agents, brokers & small developers across India test unprecedented success in their careers. No wonder this makes him THE obvious choice of Real Estate Sales Professionals determined to thrive financially.
His Sequencing Leads System is uniquely positioned to deliver real, current, and proven solutions to real estate agents.
Sanjay is a beast when it comes to lead generation for real estate agents. Not just that he has that rare ability to
convert the leads to high-paying customers.
always dreamt of
Let Sanjay Kumar know your fears, motivators, hopes, dreams, goals, and craft a fail-proof lead generation and income multiplier plan for you, which is extremely practical and easily applicable.
Pick my brain as much as you want. I’ve been through everything you’re going through, and I’m ready to teach you what took me years to learn.”
— Sanjay Kumar
Don't make the mistake of not discovering why real estate agents like you
LOVE Sanjay and seek his guidance to uncover the secrets of lead
Open your heart and ask all your questions.
Sanjay Kumar keeps organizing an open workshop for a group. You need to check the training schedule and register yourself. Group Coaching has the same impact and it will be less expensive as well.
We are organizing his workshop online & offline across India in different cities, you can check the calendar and register yourself for your nearest location or online.
There is a program especially for people who are new to Real Estate and wants to become Real Estate Professional.
Sanjay Kumar himself works as Real Estate Professional and he has authored two books for Real Estate Professionals. His workshop or coaching is not motivational training, it is an action and result-oriented training where you see measurable change in your game immediately.
Yes, you can invite him for any training for enhancing the team performance in a particular area. For a holistic change, it is recommended that first the decision-maker or the owner of the organization needs to coach later the team can be aligned.
Yes, his program has been designed for various professionals in Real Estate, Individual or Team
Yes, you can. You also need new profitable clients every day. Any real estate professional who is in the following business domain can take coaching from him.
4. Solopreneure or Team
Yes, if your job is related to sales or getting new clients for your company or customer service.